- Email: xuemochi(at)sjtu.edu.cn
- Phone: 18217552032
- Address: 5406 Software Building, 800 Dongchuan Road, Minhang, Shanghai 200240
Mochi Xue is currently a master candidate of College of Software in Shanghai Jiao Tong University. He obtained his bachelor degree in Huazhong University of Science and Technology. His research interests focus on Cloud Computing and Virtulization.
- [APSys ‘16] ZiZhuo Zhang, Xinhao Xu, Mochi Xue, Jiajun Wang, Zhengwei Qi, Yaozu Dong: gHA: An Efficient and Iterative Checkpointing Mechanism for Virtualized GPUs. APSys 2016: 1:1-1:8 [PDF]
- [USENIX ATC ‘16] Mochi Xue, Kun Tian, Yaozu Dong, Jiacheng Ma, Jiajun Wang, Zhengwei Qi, Bingsheng He, Haibing Guan: gScale: Scaling up GPU Virtualization with Dynamic Sharing of Graphics Memory Space. USENIX Annual Technical Conference 2016: 579-590 2015 [PDF] [Slides][Presentation]
- [USENIX ATC ‘15] Yaozu Dong, Mochi Xue, Xiao Zheng, Jiajun Wang, Zhengwei Qi, Haibing Guan: Boosting GPU Virtualization Performance with Hybrid Shadow Page Tables. USENIX Annual Technical Conference 2015: 517-528 [PDF][Slides][Presentation]
07/2016 to 08/2016, Software Engineer (Intern)
Alibaba Group (Alibaba Cloud)
07/2014 to 06/2016, Research Intern
Intel Asia-Pacific Research and Development Ltd.
Honors & Awards
- Merit Student of SJTU, 2016
- National Scholarship of SJTU, 2016
- Kwang-Hua Scholarship, 2015
- Academic Scholarship, 2015